Kindergartners enjoy finding the world around them and how it works. Their interest to learn how to comprehend and check out mathematics is an exceptional start for required reading and math abilities, from acknowledging letters to identifying sounds to finding out to read words and count and order numbers with understanding. Give your kid’s self-confidence; they need to develop a strong foundation for reading and math for their primary school years.
Kindergarten reading and math tutor will help your kid find out:
- Recognize and call lowercase and uppercase letters of the alphabet.
- Phonemic awareness.
- Recognize noises associated with letters.
- Track words from left to right on a page.
- Develop sight vocabulary and word acknowledgment.
- Read basic one-syllable words.
- Ask and anticipate results and respond to concerns about a story.
- Count the number of items in a set.
- Begin to match number words to numerals.
- Identify and explain shapes, including squares, triangles, circles, and rectangles.
- Compare and order items of different shapes, heights, sizes, and lengths.
Learn more about how one on one kindergarten learning in Kids on the Yard